Has exercise failed you? If so, you’re not alone. In fact, many people have found that “exercise just isn’t for them” because they tried and didn’t see the results they expected,
but I’m here to tell you that you’re going about it all wrong.
Once you pick your jaw up off the floor, friend, you’ll be able to see what I mean here. Exercise shouldn’t be looked at as a “way to lose weight”; sure, it’s often a side effect, but it isn’t the only reason you should be motivated to move. There are tons of benefits to daily exercise, and in this episode, I will outline the top 10 reasons why you SHOULD be exercising….
I’ll give you a hint… NONE of them include losing weight!
1. Exercise makes you happier
2. It makes you more patient, understanding, and calm (hello, mommas!)
3. Daily exercise gives you energy!
4. It makes you live better and healthier
5. Studies have shown that people are more creative on days they workout.
6. Daily exercisers are perceived as more put together, in control, and successful.
7. It improves confidence levels!
8. Increased sexual desire (who wouldn’t want more of that?!)
9. Reduces cortisol levels, lowers stress and body fat.
10.Exercise gives you clarity of thought.
Plain and simple, if you’re able to get up and move, you’re blessed beyond measure. You have an ability that some would die for! Don’t waste the precious life you’ve been given; take care of your vessel while you’re here on earth. I promise you will NOT regret this. I can’t wait to hear all about the ways you implement fun exercise routines into your daily habits!
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body.” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20